Google Analytics Workshop
April 2, 2015 - April 2, 2015 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Instructor: Matt Cooper - ISL
Bio: As the Co-Founder of Clean Simple and Director of Digital Marketing, Matt Cooper brings over 17 years in the IT industry to the team of Marketing Analysts at ISL Digital Marketing. Matt provides consulting in all digital disciplines with an emphasis on Digital Marketing and measurement strategy. Holding certifications in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Hubspot, his industry experience ranges from Government and Post Secondary Education, to B2B and B2C.
Purpose: To provide an introduction to Google Analytics, its purpose, and general functionality.
Audience: Anyone who has a website and is looking to learn how to use Google Analytics to find unique insights about their website's viewers.
- Classroom setting for up to 30 people
- Each participant (or pair of participants) must bring their laptop and be able to connect to the internet.
- All cross-platform software will be downloaded from the web or run on a browser
- There will be coffee, tea, juice, cookies and fruit available at 5:30pm that will last through to the 7:15pm break.
5:30PM - 6:30PM: Making a measurement plan
- Why do you need a measurement plan
- How to identify the right numbers
- Establishing goals
- Defining quality traffic
- Segmenting quality traffic
- How to identify performing channels
- Measuring a marketing campaign
- Communicating the results
6:30PM - 6:45PM: Break
6:45PM - 7:00PM: Collect audience questions
7:00PM - 7:30PM: Measurement plan worksheet
7:30PM - 8:30PM: Feature review
- Google Analytics feature review
- Adding a goal in Google Analytics
- Using advanced segments
8:30PM - 9:00PM: One on one wuestions / answer
This workshop costs $15 and interested people must register by Tuesday March 31st, 2015 @ 4:30PM.
To register please sign up here.