Compute Canada Big Data Visualization Showcase
The High Performance Computing Symposium and Compute Canada are looking to profile data visualization work at the symposium on June 6th. This showcase is an exhibit of cutting-edge visualization techniques in any research computing field.
Entry Criteria & Selection:
- We welcome high-resolution short movies and/or sets of still images.
- All submissions should include a brief explanation of the science behind the visualization.
- Compute Canada's Visualization Group will review all entries and select a final grouping to be included in the showcase.
- All submissions will be kept private until the start of the HPCS 2017 program sessions on June 6, 2017.
- Selected entries will be displayed on a large 4K high-definition screen in a central area visible to all attendees during the entire conference.
- Submissions are accepted from March 1 to May 31, 2017.